Tuesday, October 5, 2010

satiated

2 october 2010

"self-imposed suspension due to satiation. follow me on twitter: kikoskitchen; for donations and whatnot's send pm at my yahoo account."

That was my last status in facebook. For whatever reason, I felt that I had enough of that social network. In the last couple of months I was unsecure, insecure, moronic, ashamed and all the negative feelings associated with online socializing.

Imagine the time I spent last year. If I am not mistaken, almost 50% of my time was spent there. Chatting, wall post, videos, farmville and barnbuddy. Call it technostress, baby.

But that was the past. I'm now ready to move on. Though I am not about to turn back on anyone that is why I activated my twitter. It's a form of therapy for me so as not to miss my old vice. I must admit that leaving facebook is a bit hard, but the benefits are multifold.

So help me God.

2 comments:

  1. i agree with the technostress..most of the time, people post nonsense just so they could post something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ako man.

    blogger na ang mahal ko

    ReplyDelete